- Performs finish and rough carpentry services in the construction, renovation, repair, and maintenance of buildings.
- Performs concrete work such as forming, altering and repairing sidewalks, pads for equipment, stairways and curbing.
- Provides technical and mechanical support for special events.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and schematic drawings to perform work assignments.
- Installs furnishings, fixtures and carpentry materials in renovation, repair, construction and building maintenance.
- Repairs items constructed of wood, performs roofing repairs and lays decking.
- Assembles pre-manufactured furniture.
- Operates and maintains wood-working, metal-working and other carpentry tools and machinery.
- Drives and maintains utility vehicles.
- Takes required precautions when working with hazardous chemicals, materials and power equipment.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Four years carpentry experience.
- Valid Georgia driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Positions in this classification may have various lifting requirements up to 100 pounds and require the ability to bend, stoop and twist.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed