Welcome to Emory Temporary Services! Did you know, many of our temporaries are hired into full time regular jobs here at Emory? Being a Temp with ETS gives you a chance to demonstrate your awesome skills and why YOU are the right one for the job! If you are currently unemployed and are looking for a temporary or temp-to-hire job opportunity, you have come to the right place!
- Provides administrative support for one of the following (or a combination): general management, a research environment or a specific program.
- Ensures office activities comply with Emory policies and procedures.
- Responds to incoming telephone calls.
- Maintains calendars and prioritizes meeting requests for management.
- Reviews incoming correspondence and identifies items of special interest to management; handles routine correspondence and prepares appropriate responses.
- May complete forms, grant applications, and/or correspondence associated with programs.
- Prepares charts and graphs for reports and presentations.
- Creates and edits scientific, programmatic or other reports associated with department's primary business.
- Schedules meetings and handles logistics for meetings and special events.
- Prepares materials for meetings and special events.
- Initiates, processes, and maintains records and invoices.
- Keeps management apprised of account status, identifies cost-effective solutions and may authorize expenditures.
- May monitor or maintain budgets and grants, assist with budget development, and prepare related expense reports and reimbursements.
- Plans and coordinates travel arrangements.
- Maintains databases and spreadsheets; may also analyze data and design/generate associated reports.
- Establishes and organizes filing systems.
- Oversees ordering and maintenance of office supplies.
- May supervise or direct the work of support staff and/or students.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and five years of clerical or secretarial experience, or a bachelor's degree.
- Proficiency with various personal computer software applications.
- Positions in this classification may require keyboarding skills.
-Advanced skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe.-77219BR
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed