- Bachelor's degree with interest and experience in information visualization and visual analytics.
- Experience with front end technologies
- React: Should be familiar with basic react and different architectures like: Flux and Reflux.
- Working with D3, Canvas and SVG to bind data to DOM elements.
- Backend Technologies:
- Node.js: Should be proficient in developing RESTful APIs with Node.js and Express. Knowledge about working and create Node packages in NPM
- Working knowledge of LAMP, Nginx and other backend web technologies.
- Other Skills:
- Git - Being able to work with a Git based workflow
- Knowledge about Linux, relational and NoSQL databases (optional)
- Teamwork and strong communication skills (you will be frequently called upon to present your work to collaborators, program officers, and other interested users)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed