- Oversees and manages the day-to-day intervention program operations for children or adults with autism or with typical development; monitors work in progress and coordinates tasks.
- Participates in curriculum planning and the delivery of educational and therapeutic activities while providing guidance and structured training to assistant teachers, interns, practicum students and/or volunteers.
- Advises parents and/or caregivers on the participant's progress and prepares parents and/or caregivers to use specialized teaching techniques at home and/or within their community.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Two years of college coursework in early childhood education, psychology, special education or a related field and six months of experience working with adults or young children (depending on assigned area) with and without special needs and their families.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed