- Manages a project. Coordinates the strategic planning process and monitors progress toward achieving project goals. Assists in developing, administering and monitoring project related budgets.
- Coordinates logistical arrangements for related conferences, conventions or meetings.
- May assist in identifying funding resources and in developing funding strategies and initiatives.
- Develops and generates various operational and statistical reports.
- Represents and promotes the project at various speaking engagements.
- May write grants, reports, briefings, newsletters, promotional or other written material related to the project.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field and three years of related project management experience, or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
Additional Job Details:
- Handles or assists with administrative activities generally associated with the conduct of research studies.
- Recruits, screens, identifies, contacts, and interviews participants to obtain data for assigned research projects.
- Coordinates the data collection process.
- Schedules appointments, obtains consent forms, explains the study to the participant and collects data.
- May monitor blood pressure and heart rate and may take vital signs and height/weight measurements.
- May collect study specimens according to protocol which may include blood, saliva, or urine samples from participants, processing, and preparation for shipping.
- Maintains data pertaining to research projects, completes source documents/case report forms, and performs data entry including coding and entering data into a database.
- Compiles data and produces reports to be used for analysis of research findings.
- Attends study meetings. Orders and maintains equipment and supplies.
- Assists with quality assurance and tracks regulatory submissions.
- Maintains required record-keeping.
- Performs related approved responsibilities as required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed