- Troubleshoots and maintains steam, chilled water, electric and water meters.
- Installs, calibrates and programs differential pressure transducers, electric meters, water meters, vortex steam meters, BTU meters, and temperature sensors.
- Manages information on installed base of meters.
- Interfaces with Building Automation System to resolve metering issues.
- Investigates abnormal utility consumption events.
- Analyzes meter reading data and prepares data for billing.
- Assists in the implementation of energy conservation initiatives and energy audits.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and five years of electrical or electronics experience or an associate's or trade school diploma and three years of electrical or electronics experience.
- Basic HVAC, electrical and electronics knowledge.
- Proficiency in computer operation with the ability to use Microsoft office programs.
- Positions within this classification may require a valid Georgia driver's license, an insurable driving record, the ability to lift 50 pounds and to bend, stoop, and twist.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed