- Responsible for the integrated communication and promotion of divisional programs and services.
- Collaborates with others to develop and implement programs and communications materials for targeted audiences which enhance awareness and utilization of divisional programs and services.
- Creates effective promotional materials including articles, brochures, forms and flyers. Designs, oversees and updates a website to educate and to promote activities and programs; coordinates website with other related websites.
- May manage a budget.
- May assist in evaluating, measuring and responding to issues related to the quality of services provided.
- May conduct evaluations, surveys and focus groups to assist in quality improvement efforts.
- Researches constituents' satisfaction with divisional programs and services.
- Develops reports and recommendations to sustain high quality.
- May supervise or provide direction to staff.
- Leads projects as assigned. Serves as an internal marketing consultant for programs and services.
- May be responsible for managing various aspects of social media activities.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
Specific other duties:
- Manage the content of the Emory Undergraduate Experience Initiative (EUEI) web sites and will develop a branded and unified voice for EUEI and Enrollment Management (working with the University branding office) – through templates emails, web text, presentations, and other outward-facing communications -using data visualization and being able to tell a story for non-experts at the university.
- Manage the design and development of both instructor-led and online courseware using adult learning principles that is technically accurate and meets the goals of the EUEI; including managing and quality assurance for all EUEI courseware.
- Manages the development/update of new curricula for EUEI and Enrollment Management courseware for upgrades and changes using adult learning principles; includes course development for multi-level staff development pertaining to Enrollment management and EUEI Systems and analysis.
- Manage, develop and execute communications plan via multiple modalities (website, listserv, leadership, executive, etc) for EUEI and Enrollment Management system upgrades, updates and daily operations including working with strategic partners.
- Manage, develop and execute change management strategies for financial system upgrades, updates and daily operations and consistently demonstrates user adoption.
- Supervise training and operations and support staff in the EUEI communications and training group.
- The ability to brand and keep the web site current as well as the ability to do training, job aids, communications for project rollouts.
- A bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing, art, business, education or other related field.
- Five years of experience in the development of marketing and informational materials, writing/research, project management and/or information technology.
- Additional related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge of publishing and other related software.
- Demonstrated creativity in the design of marketing, public relations or educational programs and communications materials.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed