- Creates and assists supervisors and managers in the negotiation, administration and preparation of contracts for construction, maintenance and/or consulting services.
- This includes preparation of contract terms, identification of services to be performed, timing, any restrictions, the bid process and insuring that contracts adhere to Emory and Campus Services policies/procedures.
- Assigns contract numbers and inputs contracts into the work management system for tracking of payments against contracts and change orders.
- Receives and inputs all contract invoices into Emory's Procurement Services system and Campus Services work management system, verifying invoices fall within scope and value of the contract.
- Insures proper accounting for contract expenses and follows up on any needed corrections.
- Acts as a resource to research and answer questions from vendors, supervisors, managers or Payment Services concerning contracts.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Commercial renovation and capital construction contracting experience preferred.
- Position will monitor contract milestones and other billing activities at specified time intervals and may be required to create queries or reports as needed.
- Software: Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite experience, PeopleSoft accounting software desirable. NCMA CPCM or CCCM certification.
Two years of college coursework and four years of related contracts or administrative experience, preferably in a facilities environment, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. May require a valid Georgia driver's license and an insurable driving record.