Able to accomodate H1-B transfers and Visa sponsorships.
Pay Grade: 332 Midpoint, $78,200 up to $100,000
- Proficient in R and Python
- Proficient in SQL and RDBMS
- Effective in deploying and working in HAdoop/MapReduce/Apache Spark
- Effective in provisioning/architecting laaS and PaaS solutions with AWS or Azure or similar cloud service.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Provides guidance and support to students and faculty, specifically for the Master of Science in Business Analytics program at Goizueta Business School (GBS).
- Will support the Managing Director of the program in acquiring/managng data from a variety of industry partners to facilitate the execution of the student capstone projects.
- Designs and implements cloud-based solutions to support and advance the academic and data needs of faculty and students including provisioning and configuring virtual machines/cloud-based infrastructure components and creating platforms to support big data analysis and workloads.
- Designs and implements data management processes including extraction, transformation and storage.
- On a day-to-day basis, provides solutions to commonly encountered technical issues.
- May also assist faculty in the classroom.
- Advises IT and Academic Leadership on technology needs. Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Faculty/student interaction is a key success factor for this job.
All are encouraged to apply.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: A bachelor's degree and three years of experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Proficiency with applicable systems. Experience working in higher education and with large data sets preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation abilities.