- Assists in the implementation of compliance initiatives, including providing assistance in the development of policies, standard operating procedures, training manuals, and content for in-person and on-line educational materials.
- Conducts compliance monitoring of Emory University activities, which may include monitoring of specific clinical trials and/or research protocols, as well as monitoring the effectiveness of other institutional activities to ensure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations.
- Participates in the conduct of general training sessions and of compliance investigations and reviews.
- Is responsible for the review of Federal Register and other resources to identify and disseminate updates and changes in applicable laws and regulations.
- Responds to compliance inquires and correspondence.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, a science or healthcare discipline or a related field and three years of legal or compliance work experience.
- An understanding of federal and state regulations pertaining to the operation and the administration of compliance programs, including regulations regarding governmental funding, human subjects' research, animal research, safety regulations, and regulations governing the operations of institutions of higher education.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed