- Recruits students by traveling to high schools and college recruitment fairs.
- Reviews, analyzes, and rates applications of students applying for admission.
- Conducts information sessions for visiting students and parents, and may conduct campus tours.
- Assists in coordinating alumni volunteer activities.
- May review and edit financial aid forms.
- Composes correspondence, and designs and generates reports.
- Maintains communication via telephone, correspondence, and/or electronic mail with prospective students through all stages of the recruitment and admission process. Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed