- Assists in developing, implementing and evaluating recruitment strategies and activities for one or more academic programs.
- Attends recruitment functions, reviews applications, maintains contact with prospective students, candidates, and recruiting contacts.
- Coordinates admission programs for one or more student groups such as prospective students, accepted students, international or transfer students.
- Recruits students by visiting high schools and college recruitment fairs.
- Plans itineraries for assigned geographical areas and ensures adequate coverage of priority areas based on historical data.
- Reviews applications for admission, provides comments, and assigns an admission rating to each application.
- Recommends which applicants to accept, refer, reject, or put on the waiting list.
- Conducts information sessions for visiting students and parents and may conduct campus tours.
- Responds to questions pertaining to admission, housing, financial aid, academic departments, and the University in general.
- Refers students to other sources for additional information. Assists in planning and coordinating special events and alumni volunteer activities to enhance student recruitment.
- Plans, coordinates and implements training programs for new Admission Advisors.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, education or related field.
- Three years of university or college admission experience.
- Effective public speaking skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed