Emory Continuing Education seeks an Assistant Program Manager of Operations within our Corporate Learning (CL) group. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and fill a pivotal role of managing the coordination and delivery of corporate classes offered in our training center and onsite at client locations. This position has one direct report.
Essential Job Functions:
- Logistics Management
- Ensure the successful delivery of training classes for corporate clients, involving the coordination of instructors, classrooms, and course materials.
- Event Management – coordinate all aspects of event planning
- Instructor Management
- Manage on-boarding of new instructors
- Continual communications with Instructors for scheduling
- Maintain instructor database
- Customer Relations Management
- Manage and update Salesforce.com database
- Continual communications with Corporate clients
- Curriculum Management
- Update and manage course lists and outlines
- Ensure quality of course materials
- Experience working as a training coordinator in an adult training center preferred (higher education continuing or executive education, or training vendor experience)
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with ability to work well with minimum supervision; highly organized
- Mastery of MS Office suite; particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work a varied schedule to accommodate the needs of the clients and instructors.