- Under minimal supervision, the Assistant Academic Research Scientist performs a wide range of highly technical and complex tasks necessary to advance basic and/or translational research programs.
- Responsible for working with experimental platforms specific to the hiring Program.
- Duties will include but are not limited to experimental design, data analysis, and interpretation and communication of results of basic and/or translational research. Will be required to reviews literature and apply advanced knowledge, skills, and input necessary for protocol development.
- May assist in grant and other funding applications, as necessary and appropriate.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
- PhD or MD OR Master's degree and five years of professional level experience in a technical or research lab.
- Internship experience or experience prior to attaining the qualifying degree is not considered eligible work experience for this job classification.
- Laboratory experience will be based on area of assignment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed