- Responsible for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of equipment on steam distribution lines.
- This includes steam trap stations, steam pressure reduction stations, condensate return tanks, steam-fired domestic water heaters, shell and tube building heating heat exchangers, and distribution line valves, strainers and other fittings.
- Completes work orders and preventative maintenance orders to document work performed.
- Communicates orally and written with department personnel and management for the purpose of receiving and advising on matters concerning steam system maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
A high school diploma or equivalent and five years experience working on steam systems. A valid Georgia driver's license, and an insurable driving record. Requires the ability to lift 50 pounds and to bend, stoop and twist.