- Assists in coordinating routine activities associated with a research project to include data maintenance, grant expenditure adherence, project evaluation, meeting scheduling, research subject interfacing, light clerical duties and control of equipment and supplies.
- May review literature for related research developments and techniques, compile findings and generate reports.
- May serve as project liaison to other departments, outside organizations, government agencies and product representatives.
- May supervise other staff. Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related science field or business management, OR equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
Note: An approved CAS Exception is required for anyone who is charged to a federal grant or contract under this job code.