- Provides support to assigned Strategic Initiatives projects within the SOM at Emory University.
- Projects areas include Research Enterprise, Education Continuum, Our People, Financial Stewardship, or Health Center Partners.
- Gathers data. Develop detail-oriented and high-quality qualitative and quantitative analyses, which can include written documents, flow charts, presentations, and/or spreadsheets.
- Conducts benchmarking research, both internal and external.
- Assumes a lead role in project meeting facilitation and presentation, with potential to lead a small part of a project.
- Provides written and verbal updates to SOM leaders and staff.
- Develops near-final deliverables for SOM leadership, working groups, task forces, committees, and other key stakeholders as necessary.
- May supervise junior Strategic Initiatives staff.
- Represents SOM within the Emory community.
- Assists Strategic Initiatives Managers and Directors with work, as needed.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Bachelors degree and three years in SOM leadership, working groups, task forces, committees, and other key stakeholders as necessary OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- A master's degree is preferred.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills are required.
- Data analysis experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills are essential. Higher education, healthcare, or not-for-profit experience preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed