- Participates in the development and implementation of strategies and policies to achieve School of Medicine (SOM) goals and objectives.
- Manages strategic and business planning processes through research, analysis and maintenance of data and information, preparation of reports and coordination of planning efforts for modified and new programs and services.
- Provides accurate, timely and consistent information in support of the SOM's planning, policy formation, and decision making.
- Strategically drives and leads SOM project working groups.
- Develops detail-oriented qualitative and quantitative analyses to include flow charts, presentations and/or spreadsheets.
- Performs benchmarking and research on relevant processes and SOM topics.
- Serves as a liaison with other university schools/divisions. Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Master's degree and two years of business consulting, process improvement, project management or related experience.
- Higher education, healthcare and/or consulting experience strongly preferred.
- Proven strategic planning, project management, and problem solving skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed