Preferred Qualifications: At least 10 years Admin. Support experience, knowledge and experience with Google Calendar, may need to travel to Georgia Tech Office 1-2 x’s per week.
- Maintains calendar, prepares daily schedule and prioritizes meeting requests for Chair.
- Coordinates, attend, take minutes, and collect agenda items to Monthly Emory BME faculty meetings at GT.
- Personalize and submit letters of nomination for Emory faculty on behalf of the Chair. Draft correspondence and prepare confidential documents on behalf of the Chair
Tenure and Promotion:
- Coordinate in consultation with the Chair Tenure and Promotion of faculty members at Emory
Recruitment of New Faculty at Emory and Georgia Tech: Season – from Sept-April plus one-offs
- Work closely with the Chair and search committees in the recruitment of new faculty
Research Program at Emory and GT
- Based on a knowledge of the Chair’s views, edit, reports and manuscripts under minimal guidance.