- Assists in coordinating one or more student academic functions for a school or program such as admissions, financial aid, registration or student placement.
- Assists and advises students.
- May maintain budget records and assist in budget administration.
- Assists in preparing communication materials about a school or program.
- Actively participates in committees pertaining to academic services.
- Maintains and updates students' records in organized filing system and compiles reports from this.
- May develop resources for students to address particular needs.
- May supervise clerical personnel. Performs related responsibilities as required.
- A bachelor's degree in the school's or program's area of specialty or a related field and one year of experience in student admissions, registration, financial aid or related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Previous experience with various personal computer software applications.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed