- Handles or assists with administrative activities generally associated with the conduct of clinical trials.
- Maintains data pertaining to research projects, completes source documents/case report forms, and performs data entry.
- Assists with patient recruitment. Attends study meetings.
- Orders and maintains equipment and supplies.
- Reviews medical records and/or conducts screenings for recruitment of study participants, performs interviews and QOL questionnaires.
- Collects study specimen according to protocol which may include phlebotomy, processing, and preparation for shipping.
- Coordinates services, schedules procedures, creates and maintains case packages, and monitors charges.
- Assists with quality assurance and tracks regulatory submissions.
- Performs related approved responsibilities as required.
(1.) High School Diploma or GED and three years of administrative support experience OR
(2.) Two years of college in a scientific, health related, or business administration program and one year of admin support or customer service experience OR
(3.) Licensed as a practical nurse (LPN) and one year admin support or one year of licensed practical nursing experience OR
(4.) Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, MD or PhD in a scientific, health related or business administration program.
- This position is intended to support clinical research and all clinical training requirements must be tracked and monitored through Emory Healthcare under the credentialing category of CLINICAL RESEARCHER.