- Answers and directs incoming calls to the Financial Aid Office.
- Serves as the first point of contact to clients and other visitors.
- Resolves routine situations and refers more complex concerns to appropriate staff.
- Provides assistance to customers regarding data requirements and the status of paperwork.
- Monitors day-to-day operations including communications generated from a variety of sources (e-mail, phone calls and counter walk-ins, etc.).
- Reconciles reports and schedules output distribution.
- Accesses a variety of computer information systems and databases to retrieve, verify and enter data.
- Checks data from completed forms or other documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews audit reports and resolves errors to ensure integrity of data
- Maintains files and records.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
A high school diploma or equivalent and one year of customer service and/or data entry experience. Knowledge of PeopleSoft and relevant software applications preferred.