- Works with the Director and faculty to facilitate all student laboratory experiences and to execute simulations within the Center for Creative Clinical Learning (CCCL).
- In collaboration with faculty, provides simulation-based skills remediation opportunities for identified students.
- Works with faculty to further develop technological learning innovations by assessing current status, identifying future needs for integration of technologies into the curricula.
- Develops and maintains an inventory database of all educational models and supplies. Documents and maintains log of instruction occurring in the Center for Creative Clinical Learning (CCCL).
- In collaboration with course coordinators, determines supplies needed for upcoming semesters, orders supplies, and ensures adequate resources are present for laboratory sessions.
- Consults with Director on budgetary implications for any additional equipment or supply needs.
- Ensures that all equipment is in working order and labs are set up for each session.
- In collaboration with the Director, develops and maintains web-based information on the CCCL.
- Lead instructor for remediation and reinforcement programs for all BSN coursework.
- Provides remediation for identified students in collaboration with faculty.
- Coordinates activities requiring assistance from the lab coordinators of information technology and instructional communication.
- Hires and supervises work study student and lab assistants. Along with the Director, provides support for any outside individuals and groups using the CCCL Learning facilities.
- May assist faculty in assessing students¿ clinical skills.
- Assists the Director in preparing the annual summary report at the end of each Spring semester.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing and
- 5 years of related experience.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- BLS required.
- Strong clinical experience with knowledge and understanding of human pathophysiology.