- Coordinates implements and evaluates clinical research trials, studies and projects.
- Provides direction in the development of research protocols. Recruits and screens potential study participants, and develops and conducts patient and family education accordingly.
- Oversees financial accounts to ensure operations remain within approved levels.
- Performs patient evaluations, administers medications and research instruments and provides nursing support to perform specialized diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures.
- Makes referrals to in-house or community professionals and serves as clinical resource.
- Collects data, assists in developing data collection systems and compiles reports.
- May provide infusion duties. Assists in writing research grants, publications in medical and nursing literature, study materials, brochures and correspondence.
- Provides direction and may supervise other Research Nurses or other support members.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Employees in this classification may be required to work with, take specific precautions against and/or be immunized against potentially hazardous agents.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia and three years of related nursing experience.
- Must be credentialed through Emory Healthcare under the category of RN II.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed