- Primary duties are organizing, coordinating, and planning operational facets of a program and its related activities which include, but are not limited to the following: establishing long-term operational objectives, researching factors that may impact the success of the program, and working with individuals or groups to research and document program requirements in order to provide appropriate input into the development of strategic plans.
- Develops work plans to accomplish program goals and objectives and monitors progress toward their achievement.
- Conducts research and gathers information to develop various publications.
- Develops promotional materials which may include content for reports, briefings, newsletters, grants or other written information related to the program.
- Assists in developing and coordinating program-related conferences, conventions, or meetings.
- Monitors expenditures and may participate in the budget planning process and prepare financial reports.
- May assist in identifying funding resources and developing fund-raising strategies and initiatives.
- Prepares operational and statistical reports.
- Conducts training, represents the program at meetings and conferences, and networks with affiliated groups.
- May supervise assigned project staff, interns and/or volunteers.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- This is not an administrative support position.
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to the program and two years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed