- Consults with management and staff to design, develop and maintain a World Wide Web site. Develops, writes and edits various communications materials including correspondence, newsletters, brochures and articles.
- Develops and maintains effective methods for distributing communication materials and information.
- Maintains required record-keeping and documentation.
- May train staff in the use of communications technology.
- May utilize various aspects of social media to accomplish work objectives.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and three years of related experience, or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
DATE CREATED/MODIFIED/REVIEWED: 11/14/11 JB