- As part of the Emory College of Arts and Sciences operations staff, develops and maintains PeopleSoft applications and data in regards to student academic records.
- Responsible for ensuring records compliance with federal and state law, as well as professional practices dictated by AACRAO and the University Registrar.
- Communicates on behalf of OUE and the University Registrar to the Emory College departments (eg, course registration, grading deadlines, senior degree petitions, exceptions).
- Manages processes related to annual college catalog. Maintains oversight of the practice and exceptions to College requirements for GERs.
- Oversees records-related processes for Commencement, including preparing term graduate lists and master list, managing diploma process and ensuring all graduates receiving diplomas have completed requirements.
- Participates in University committees related to records and student information systems.
- Oversees credit evaluations and reviews appeals.
- Establishes enrollment dates, assigns enrollment appointments, and responds to and rectifies any enrollment problems. Supports the Degree Certification process in fall, spring and summer terms.
- Manages the records process for incomplete, withdrawals, readmits, leave of absence and other academic actions.
- Manages various projects, and designs effective and efficient processes.
- Remains knowledgeable of current academic rules and processes for academic actions, as well as records retention and confidentiality laws and best practices.
- Supervises a team of four staff members.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- A bachelor's degree and five years of experience working in academic affairs in higher education, OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Familiarity with records retention and confidentiality laws and best practices.
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft and ability to develop tools in PeopleSoft.
- A Master's degree or Ph.D. is preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed