- Manages office operations and supervises support staff. Prepares, processes and monitors budgets, project proposals, records and invoices.
- Researches and compiles information for reports and presentations.
- Reviews incoming correspondence and forwards appropriately or, based on a knowledge of recipient's views, may respond for them.
- Leads meetings addressing specific operational issues and develops recommendations and action plans towards their resolution.
- May act as a spokesperson for departmental inquiries.
- Supervises and schedules clerical and secretarial staff, processes employee transactions and may assist in investigating employee issues/concerns and in determining an appropriate course of action.
- Oversees the ordering of equipment and supplies.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
Six years of experience in office administration OR a bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field and two years of office administration or related experience. Two years of supervisory experience. Experience with various personal computer software applications.