- Identifies, contacts, corresponds with and interviews research study participants, either in person, in a clinical setting, at a subject's residence or by telephone to obtain data for an assigned research project.
- Collects, codes and enters study information into database and may assist in data compilation.
- Edits completed interview questionnaires for completeness, legibility and accuracy.
- Obtains missing or questionable data. Maintains complete and accurate records and files pertaining to one or more research studies.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent. One year of administrative support, customer service or other relevant experience.
- Data entry experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed