- Directs the strategic planning, development, and implementation of a program.
- Serves as a liaison and key spokesperson to various committees and organizations.
- Responds to inquiries and assists in promoting the program.
- Assists with policy formulation, strategy development, and the management of daily operations.
- May collaborate with representatives from private, government, and international agencies.
- Conducts research, designs new initiatives, and writes publishable articles and papers.
- May supervise staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to the program and seven years of professional experience related to the program and previous supervisory and program/project management experience, OR equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Master's degree preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed