The Assistant Clinical Administrator partners with faculty, Grady leaders and staff on any areas of improvement needed on billing, compliance, operations. This role will also partner with various surgery administrators on related Grady programs and projects.
- Consults, advises, and assists the administrator of a small or midsized clinical department in providing leadership and direction in planning and coordinating activities.
- May serve as the functional lead for department research administration, human resources, facilities, clinic operations or finance.
- Plans, develops, and implements complex financial and other administrative strategies to support organizational programs.
- Assists in budget analysis and development. Monitors the performance of contracts and other financial matters.
- Develops goals and objectives consistent with the needs of the department.
- Plans for the efficient utilization of staff and coordinates other personnel related activities, including evaluating employee performance, and interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Confers with management on the integration of departmental activities, the resolution of administrative problems, and the improvement of departmental functions.
- Confers with internal and external department heads concerning matters which may require joint coordination of activities.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related science field and five years of experience, or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training. Previous supervisory experience.