- Recruits, orients, and supervises research administration staff or independently manages the most complex research administration activities associated with the conduct of clinical trials.
- Manages a large or multiple smaller clinical research projects. Manages clinical trials related information systems.
- Supervises the implementation of and adherence to study protocols.
- Monitors expenditures and adherence to study budgets and resolves CAS issues. Educates research staff on established policies, processes and procedures.
- Determines effective strategies for promoting/recruiting research participants and retaining participants in long term clinical trials.
- Periodically audits operations including laboratory procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations; provides leadership in identifying and implementing corrective actions/processes.
- Plans, identifies, and handles study related equipment and facilities needs.
- Provides leadership and expertise in identifying and completing research grants, study materials, brochures and correspondence.
- Develops and submits grant proposals.
- Leads or chairs committees or task forces to address and resolve significant issues.
- Performs related approved responsibilities as required.
- (1.) High School Diploma or GED and nine years of clinical research experience. OR
- (2.) Two years of college in a scientific, health related, or business administration program and seven years clinical research experience OR
- (3.) Licensed as a Practical Nurse (LPN) and six years clinical research experience OR
- (4.) Bachelor's degree in a scientific, health related or business administration program and five years of clinical research experience OR
- (5.) Master's degree, MD or PhD in a scientific, health related, or business administration program and two years of clinical research experience Certified Research Administrator (CRA) or Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) preferred.
- This position is intended to support clinical research and all clinical training requirements must be tracked and monitored through Emory Healthcare under the credentialing category of CLINICAL RESEARCHER.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed