- Receives and processes consumer loan applications submitted online or by phone to ensure they are accurate, ready for underwriting, compliant, and meet approval stipulations prior to sending documentation to Emory Alliance Credit Union members to sign via Docusign.
- Ensures Docusigned loans have proper lien filing documentation, signatures, and other relevant data prior to booking the loan on the system by the established deadlines.
- Monitors the loan department email/fax mailbox per established timeframes and ensure messages received are reviewed, uploaded into Nautilus and notify FSR that information has been received on their pending loan.
- Ensures faxed financial statements, paystubs, and loan documentation meet credit union and industry guidelines; communicates to members any issues or additional documentation required.
- After credit approval by underwriter, continues processing of home equity applications by requesting required documentation, preparing documents, and presenting to underwriter for final approval and closing.
- After the loan is closed, ensures loan has proper lien filing documentation, signatures and other relevant data prior to booking the loan on the system by the established deadlines.
- Adheres to service level standards and meet established sales goals. Performs other duties as required.
A high school diploma or equivalent, and three years of experience in financial services, preferably in the credit union or banking industry, with at least one year in consumer loans. College graduate or associate's degree preferred.