- Reports to a principal investigator of sponsored projects.
- Exercises considerable latitude and independent judgment in overseeing the day-to-day operation of the research core.
- Serves as a consultant and provides technical expertise in scientific theory, research and methods of collection and analysis of data sets for a variety of research projects.
- Using an advanced knowledge of research methodology and techniques, provides leadership in the planning and development of survey instruments, guidelines, and procedures to collect required data.
- Coordinates various aspects of the study.
- Routinely develops research protocols.
- Reviews and edits text for studies.
- Conducts extensive literature searches and effectively summarizes reported research findings and their applicability to the research.
- Coordinates research and intervention activities with the team.
- Provides direction to consultants and team members.
- Coordinates and conducts special meetings.
- Develops and conducts presentations, represents Emory at national meetings, and co-authors publications.
- Collaborates on or authors reports and papers.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Master's degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Sociology, Psychology or a related discipline and five or more years of research/professional experience, OR equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Effective writing, analytic, presentation and organizational skills.
- Experience managing and executing multiple projects and working with senior health policy makers and executives is preferred.
- Experience conducting focus groups.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed