DETAILS OF THIS POSITION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Manages and oversees development of promotional materials including articles, brochures, forms and flyers, etc..
- May create or otherwise directly contribute to content.
- Works with marketing, PR, website and social media teams to oversee and update website to educate and to promote activities and programs.
- Coordinates website with other related websites.
- May manage a budget.
- Will take leadership in evaluating, measuring and responding to issues related to the quality of services provided.
- May conduct evaluations, surveys and focus groups to assist in quality improvement efforts.
- Researches constituents' satisfaction with programs and services.
- Develops reports and recommendations to sustain high quality.
- May supervise or provide direction to staff. Leads projects as assigned. Serves as an internal marketing consultant for programs and services.
- May be responsible for managing various aspects of social media activities.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Experience with using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram as well as current trends and best practices.
- Ability to identify data trends and optimize campaigns for measurably improved results. This includes using A/B testing methods when applicable.
- Comfortable with analyzing user demographic data and behavioral data to build customer personas and develop relevant user journeys.
- Can establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for determining campaign success.
- Have worked with or overseen paid digital advertising including targeted display and social media.
- Able to lead and collaborate with creative and technical resources to implement campaign plans.